Jarvis IPTV is an efficient IPTV provider that has an exciting collection of 600+ TV channels that you wouldn’t want to miss out on. The service also has one of the best collections of international channels, which include Latin channels. Moreover, sports lovers would definitely love the service for its amazing live sports streaming. You can enjoy watching content from Jarvis IPTV on Android-powered devices using its stand-alone APK file. For other devices, you can use external players that are compatible with M3U files.
Table of Contents
Key Features of Jarvis IPTV
|Offers channels in HD, SD, and Full HD quality
|Offers an Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
|Allows 4 concurrent streams
|Provides effective customer support
|Has a stand-alone APK
|Updates content regularly
Why Choose Jarvis IPTV?
IPTV services are an ideal replacement for your cable and satellite subscriptions. With Jarvis, you can enjoy watching TV channels, movies, and series at an affordable charge on your devices. Also, it allows users to access their favorite content on 4 devices simultaneously based on subscription.
Is Jarvis IPTV Safe to Use?
IPTV services might not always be a safe and legal services, including Jarvis TV. It is common to doubt the IPTV services as they may have some content without a proper license which will lead to legal issues for the users. So, it is good to use a VPN with your device to mask your IP address from third parties. Hence, we suggest you use stable VPNs, like ExpressVPN and NordVPN, for the safest streaming experience. It is also used to unblock the geo-restrictions and access content that is not available in your region.
Pricing of Jarvis IPTV
Jarvis IPTV offers subscriptions based on the number of connections. They are:
|No of Devices
Subscription Process of Jarvis IPTV
1. Initially, open any web browser on your PC or Smartphone.
2. You need to visit the Jarvis Subscription page then.
3. Navigate to the Payment Methods section and select any type of payment.
4. This will direct you to the WhatsApp page.
5. You need to send a message for payment and then complete your payment process.
6. After that, send the payment receipt as an email to [email protected].
7. Finally, you will receive the account credentials as follows, depending on your payment method.
- Oxxo/Bank Transfer: 24 – 48 hours.
- Skrill/Bank Transfer/Credit/Debit Card/Mercado Pago: 2 hours.
- Electronic payment like PayPal/PayU/others: 30 min to 2 hours.
Compatible Devices of Jarvis IPTV
This IPTV can be installed on its compatible devices mentioned below.
How to Install Jarvis IPTV on Android
Since the Jarvis IPTV app is not available on the Google Play Store, you need to sideload it using the APK file on your Android device.
1. On your Android Smartphone, launch a web browser.
2. Then, visit the Jarvis IPTV website.
3. Further, download the Jarvis IPTV APK file.
4. Open the Settings menu and tap Security.
5. Enable the Unknown sources option by swiping the toggle.
6. Further, install the downloaded APK file and then open the Jarvis IPTV app.
7. Also, enter the Username and Password of your subscription.
8. Tap the Login button to stream TV channels, movies, and TV shows on the app.
How to Access Jarvis IPTV on iOS Devices
You can use the Aboxa IPTV player to stream Jarvis IPTV on your iOS devices like iPhones and iPad.
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Tap the Search icon and enter Aboxa IPTV.
3. Select and tap the Get button to install the app from the App Store.
4. Launch the app on your device after installation.
5. Add the M3U URL that you received from the Jarvis IPTV service provider.
6. Once the playlist is added, you can access your desired content on your iOS device.
How to Stream Jarvis IPTV on a PC
It is easy to stream Jarvis IPTV on your Windows and Mac PC using its web player. For that, you can follow the steps here.
1. On your Windows or Mac PC, open any available web browser.
2. Visit the Jarvis TV web player on your browser.
3. Enter your Username & Password provided during the signup process.
4. Check the Remember me check box to save your login details for further login.
5. By clicking on the Login button, you will sign in to your app.
6. Finally, stream movies & TV Channels available on Jarvis IPTV.
How to Download Jarvis IPTV on Firestick
As the Jarvis IPTV app doesn’t have native support for Firestick, you have to sideload it using the Downloader app. Because Downloader is the best sideloading app for Firestick.
1. Go to the Firestick home screen and click on the Find option.
2. Click on the Search tab and use the on-screen keyboard to search for the Downloader app.
3. Pick up the Downloader app and click on the Download or Get button.
4. Wait for the download to complete and return to the Firestick home screen.
5. Next, open the Settings menu → My Fire TV → Developer Options → Install unknown apps → enable the Downloader app.
6. On the app prompt, select the Allow button.
7. In the app URL field, paste the URL of the Jarvis IPTV APK file.
8. Select the Go button and start downloading the APK file.
9. You can start downloading the APK file to your device.
10. Click on the Install button to install the app.
11. As the app installation completes, open it.
12. Enter the Username & Password to sign in to the app.
13. Finally, you can play your desired movies and TV channels.
How to Install Jarvis IPTV on Smart TV
You cannot install the Jarvis IPTV app directly on your Smart TV. Hence, you need to use a USB drive and a PC to install this app on your Smart TV.
1. Go to the Home screen of your Smart TV.
2. Open the Settings menu and select the Device Preferences option.
3. Click on the Security & restrictions option followed by the Unknown sources option.
4. Also, launch a web browser on your computer.
5. Search for the Jarvis IPTV APK file and download it from a trusted source.
6. You need to connect a USB drive to your computer and copy the APK file to the USB drive.
7. Further, remove the USB drive from your computer and plug it into your Smart TV.
8. You can then access the APK file using a File Manager on your TV.
9. Also, open the APK file and then install it on your device.
10. Open the installed IPTV app and sign in to your account with your Username & Password.
11. Finally, enjoy streaming TV channels from the service on your TV.
How to Stream Jarvis IPTV on Kodi
Do follow the steps here to install the Javris IPTV add-on on Kodi.
1. Launch Kodi on the Streaming device and open Kodi Settings.
2. Choose System settings and click on the Add-ons option on the side panel.
3. Further, click on the Unknown sources option.
4. This will bring a warning message to your screen. Ignore it and select the Yes option.
5. Next, open the Kodi Settings, followed by the File manager icon.
6. Click on Add source followed by None.
7. Paste the Jarvis IPTV Repo URL (https://jarvistv.net/repo) along with the Repository Name and click on OK.
8. Select the Advanced option and click on Open Box.
9. After selecting the Install from zip file option and choose Repo Jarvis TV.
10. Tap plugin.video.jarvistvprivado.3.3.0.zip.
11. Click on OK and then select the Install From Repository option.
12. Further, choose your repository.
13. Select the Video Add-Ons option and access the Jarvis IPTV add-on.
14. Select the Install option and return to the Kodi home screen.
15. Click on Add-ons and then select the Video Add-On option.
16. Further, choose the Jarvis IPTV Add-On.
17. You need to paste the M3U URL in the respective field to access the IPTV content.
How to Stream Jarvis IPTV on MAG
You can integrate the Jarvis IPTV playlist URL to your MAG device using its Settings. You can do that by following the steps here.
1. Initially, open the Settings menu on your MAG device.
2. Click on the System settings option.
3. Further, choose the Servers option.
4. Select the Portals option and then enter the Portal Name.
5. Paste the Jarvis IPTV M3U URL in the respective field.
6. Click on the Save option and then refresh the app on MAG.
7. You can then stream the IPTV’s playlist on your device.
It has one of the coolest collections, with a total of above 600 channels. This includes international, local, sports, lifestyle, entertainment, and news channels. All of these TV channels stream in HD quality on your devices. Some of its famous channels are the following.
The service also has impressive customer support features. You can get to it through their WhatsApp and Telegram chat. This support is available 24/7, and you can get instant replies to your queries from the service.
Jarvis IPTV is accessible on various devices with the help of an IPTV Player application and has a simple interface. If you are a person whose only wish is to enjoy top-tier channels of good quality and wouldn’t worry about numbers, this IPTV is for you. So, get the app and sign in to it with your credentials to unlock an impressive library of contents. For more IPTV options, check out Fame IPTV, Anonymous IPTV, and Dragon IPTV.
Frequently Asked Questions
The app might not be working because of server maintenance or internet issues. If not, you can check the internet connection as well as login credentials. The streaming device can be restarted and updated to the latest firmware to fix the issue.