Though there are premium streaming services like Amazon Prime and Netflix, people’s interest in free services will never end. When it comes to free services people prefer M3U playlists to access thousands of live TV channels and on-demand videos. But finding the right M3U file to stick to the regional content is challenging as there are plenty of free M3U playlists available online. To help Indonesians, we have curated the best M3U playlist in Indonesia. Check the list and go through the guide to access playlists on various streaming devices.
Table of Contents
Why is VPN Necessary While Streaming M3U Playlist of Indonesia?
In general, free IPTV services and M3U playlists may hold some geo-restricted content that creates legal issues. It is necessary to use a VPN on your device as it hides your IP address and never lets third parties track your online activities. It can also unblock the geo-restrictions and access the content that is unavailable in your region. We suggest you use the best VPNs like ExpressVPN and NordVPN on your device while using free IPTV providers on your device.
List of Best Free M3U Playlist of Indonesia
How to Stream M3U Playlist of Indonesia on Android Devices
To stream the M3U playlist of Indonesia on Android devices, you can use the VentoX IPTV app.
1. Launch the Play Store on your Android Smartphone.
2. Search for the VentoX IPTV app.
3. Click the Install button on Play Store to install the app.
4. Once the app is installed, tap Open to launch the app.
5. Add the playlists and look for your favorite content and stream it on your Android Smartphone.
How to Watch M3U Playlist of Indonesia on iPhone & Apple TV
You use the IPTVX Player app to watch the M3U playlist of Indonesia on your iPhone and Apple TV.
1. Open the App Store on your iPhone and Apple TV.
2. Click the Search icon and type IPTVX Player.
3. Select the app and tap Get on App Store to install the app.
4. After installation, launch the app on your device.
5. Provide your playlist details and stream TV channels on your iPhone and Apple TV.
How to Access the M3U Playlist of Indonesia on Windows and Mac
Desktop users can choose the VLC Media Player to watch M3U playlists on a Windows PC and Mac.
1. Open the VLC Media Player on your PC.
2. Click the Media tab.
3. From the menu, choose Open Network Stream.
4. Click the Network tab and provide the playlist link in the given box.
5. Hit Play to add the playlist.
6. Now, enjoy watching the content of your wish on your PC.
How to Watch M3U Playlist of Indonesia on Firestick
You can use the Casper TV IPTV app to access playlists with the M3U format on Firestick. Since this app doesn’t have native support, you have to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. Locate Firestick home and tap Search.
2. Enter Downloader in the search bar.
3. Pick the app and tap the Download button.
4. Go to Firestick Settings and click My Fire TV.
5. Hit Developer Options and tap the Install Unknown Apps option.
6. Turn on Downloader to install the unknown apps on Firestick.
7. Open the Downloader app and paste the Casper TV IPTV APK in the URL box.
8. Click Go to download the APK file.
9. Open it and hit the Install button to get the app.
10. After installation, click Open to launch the app.
11. Add the playlist and watch IPTV content on Firestick.
How to Stream M3U Playlist of Indonesia on Smart TV
To access M3U files on Android Smart TV, you can use the Eva IpTv player app.
1. Launch the Play Store on your Smart TV.
2. Search for the Eva IpTv app.
3. Select the app and hit the Install button.
4. Once the installation is over, tap Open to launch the app.
5. Add the playlist and watch IPTV content on your Smart TV.
How to Upload M3U Playlist of Indonesia on MAG
You can add the playlist on MAG using its settings by following the steps here.
1. Head to Settings on your MAG device.
2. Select System settings and tap Servers.
3. On the next screen, select Portals.
4. Enter the Playlist name and provide the Portal URL in the respective boxes.
5. Click on Save to integrate the playlist.
6. MAG will restart. Enjoy streaming your desired shows on MAG.
How to Add M3U Playlist of Indonesia on Kodi
PVR IPTV Simple Client can be used to stream the M3U file on Kodi.
1. Launch the Kodi app and click the TV option.
2. Click the Enter add-on browser button.
3. Next, select PVR IPTV Simple Client.
4. Choose the Configure option and tap General.
5. Click Remote Path (Internet address) on the Location drop-down menu.
6. Paste the M3U URL in the given field and tap Ok.
7. Next, click the Enable button.
8. Navigate to the Channels section to watch TV shows on Kodi.
How to Stream M3U Playlist of Indonesia on Formuler
You can follow the steps here to stream M3U links using the MyTVOnline app on your Formuler.
1. Open the MyTVOnline app on Formuler.
2. Find the MAC address and note it down.
3. Tap the Add Portal tile on the next screen.
4. Enter the Portal name and Portal URL in the respective boxes.
5. Click on the Connect button to add the playlist.
6. Once the playlist is added, look for your favorite titles and stream them on your device.
How to Watch M3U Playlist of Indonesia on Enigma2
PuTTY software can be used to stream the playlist of Indonesia on Enigma2.
1. Go to Settings on your Enigma2.
2. Choose Set-up → System Network Device → Setup Adapter → Settings.
3. Look for the IP address and note it down.
4. On your PC, visit the official website of PuTTY and install the software.
5. Launch the software and provide the IP address in the given field.
6. Choose Telnet as the Connection type and tap Open.
7. Type Root as the default login and click Enter.
8. Enter the M3U link in the given field.
9. Type Reboot to restart the device.
10. Now, look for your favorite titles and stream them on Enigma2.
Among the wide range of sources on the internet, you can try Github as it is one of the secure platforms to access M3U playlists from Indonesia.