OttPlayer is an attractive IPTV player that supports the M3U8 playlist format. With this player, users can stream live TV channels and videos on demand from different IPTV service providers. This IPTV player also supports different protocols, including HLS, RTSP, TS by UDP, RTMP, and more. OttPlayer has a user-friendly interface to let users access the app easily. This feature-filled IPTV player is officially available on the reputed app stores to install directly on multiple streaming devices.
Table of Contents
Key Features of OttPlayer
|Provides HD streaming
|Supports Electronic Program Guide
|Has Favorites manager
|Gives ad-free streaming
|Offers parental controls
|Has playlist icons for channels
Why Opt for OttPlayer?
OttPlayer offers a buffer-free streaming experience for users. It does not interrupt your streaming with any kind of ads. You can create your own playlist of channels and delete them at your convenience. Further, it helps users to catch up on their favorite shows anywhere and at any time with a stable internet connection.
How Safe is OttPlayer?
An IPTV player does not provide you with any content on its own. So, you don’t have to be worried about the IPTV player you have, including OttPlayer. But most of the IPTV providers are taken down because of the lack of proper copyrights. Therefore, you need to be careful about the IPTV provider to which you have a subscription. So, it is advised to combine your streaming with a Premium VPN for better online security. Therefore, we suggest you use the VPNs like ExpressVPN and NordVPN on your streaming device.
Pricing of OttPlayer
OttPlayer is free to download and access the IPTV Player on your devices with no hidden charges. But you need to create an account to access this IPTV player.
Login Processs of OttPlayer
1. With the help of a web browser on your Smartphone or computer, go to the official website of OttPlayer.
2. Select the Account option from the top right corner of your screen.
3. Next, select the Registration button.
4. On the next screen, enter the username, email address, and password.
5. Click on the OK button to create your account.
Supported Devices of OttPlayer
Below are the supported devices of OttPlayer.
How to Install OttPlayer on Android Device
Since the OttPlayer app is available on the Play Store, you can directly install this app on your Android Smartphone.
1. On your Android Smartphone, open the Google Play Store.
2. Tap the Search bar and search for the OttPlayer app.
3. Select the app icon from the suggestions and then click on the Install button on Play Store.
4. When the app installation completes within a few minutes, you can open the app on your device.
5. On the app, enter your Email address and Password to sign in.
6. Then, paste the IPTV playlist URL from the subscription with an IPTV provider to sign in and access the playlist.
How to Get OttPlayer on iPhone and Apple TV
This app can be installed on your iPhone and Apple TV directly from the App Store.
1. Open the App Store on your iPhone or Apple TV.
2. With the help of the search bar, find the OttPlayer app.
3. Select the Get button on App Store to install the app.
4. Wait for the app to be installed on your device, and then open it.
5. Also, follow the instructions to sign in to the app with your email address.
6. To access the playlist of channels, paste your URL and then start watching them.
How to Get OttPlayer on Firestick
To install this app on your Firestick device, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. Go to the Firestick home screen by simply pressing the Home button of your remote.
2. Click the Search icon.
3. Search for the Downloader app and click on the Download button to install it on your device.
4. After installing the app, go back to the Firestick home screen by pressing the Home button of your remote.
5. Open the Settings menu and select the My Fire TV tile.
6. Further, select Developer Options and then the Install Unknown Apps option.
7. On the menu, select the Downloader app to enable it.
8. Now, you can open the Downloader app on Firestick and select the Allow button on the prompt.
9. In The URL field of the Downloader app, paste the URL for the OttPlayer APK file.
10. By simply selecting the Go button, you can download the APK file for the IPTV player.
11. Install the APK file on your device and then open it.
12. To access the playlist of the channel, use the playlist link your provider has given you.
13. Finally, enjoy watching TV channels from your provider on Firestick.
How to Install OttPlayer on Smart TV
You can follow the steps here to install this app on your Android TV from the Play Store.
1. Turn on your Smart TV and connect it with a stable internet connection.
2. Select the Apps tab and then open the Google Play Store.
3. Click on the Search icon and then search for the OttPlayer app.
4. You can get the app on your device by selecting the Install button.
5. When the app installation is complete, open it on your device.
6. Use your playlist link to access TV channels and start streaming them.
How to Get OttPlayer on PC
1. On your PC, select the Start button and then open the Microsoft Store.
2. Click on the search bar and type in OttPlayer.
3. Select the app from the search suggestions and then click on the Get button to download it from the Microsoft Store.
4. Wait for the app download to complete on your device.
5. When the download is complete, open the app and sign in to it following the instructions on your screen.
6. Also, access TV channels from your IPTV provider by making use of the playlist link.
How to Download OttPlayer on LG & Samsung Smart TV
The OttPlayer app is available on the Smart Hub and LG Content Store. So, you can directly install the app on your LG and Samsung Smart TV.
1. Turn on your LG and Samsung Smart TV and connect it to a stable internet connection.
2. Open the Smart Hub or LG Content Store.
3. Search for the OttPlayer app.
4. Select the app and hit the Install button to get the app.
5. Once the installation is over, launch the app on your device.
6. Login with the username and password of the IPTV player.
7. Integrate the playlist and stream your desired content on your Smart TV.
OttPlayer also comes with dedicated customer support for all of its users. You can send them an email address provided on the Play Store and get a reply from them within a short period. If OttPlayer stops working, you can reach out to customer support anytime and get the issue resolved.
Alternatives of OttPlayer
You can use the IPTV players mentioned here as alternatives to this IPTV player.
Perfect Player IPTV
Perfect Player IPTV is a free IPTV player that is used to access different IPTV service providers. It supports M3U format and XSPF playlists. In addition, it supports EPG with XMLTV and JTV formats. It has a user-friendly interface and lets everyone navigate the app easily. Since it is not officially available on the reputed app stores, you need to use its APK file to get the app on your Android devices.
UHD IPTV Player
UHD IPTV Player is another best alternative to OttPlayer. This IPTV player is compatible with multiple playlist files, including M3U8. Users can stream two channels on the same screen with this player using the PiP feature. It also has EPG and built-in Chromecast support. Further, UHD IPTV Player can be installed on Android devices directly from the Google Play Store.
Smart IPTV is a premium IPTV player that supports M3U and M3U8 playlists. It also supports Electronic Program Guide to let users track the schedule of their favorite channels. You need to activate this player by making a one-time payment of €5.49. But, the Smart IPTV app is unavailable on the Play Store. So, it can be installed on your Android devices using its stand-alone APK file.
Out of the free IPTV players available today, OttPlayer will impress you with its performance and built-in features. It works with all IPTV providers and helps you access the playlist of TV channels on the devices you have. It offers high quality and buffer-free streaming experience for the users. Moreover, it is completely free to use. As it doesn’t provide any media content, make sure you have an IPTV playlist before installing the app on your device.
You can install the application from the built-in app store of your Smart TV. Alternatively, you can install the APK file of the IPTV Player on your Smart TV.
When the OttPlayer app is not working on your streaming device, you go through the troubleshooting steps to resolve the not working condition.