If you are looking for a free IPTV player for your Android device, then Quick Player IPTV is the perfect option you can opt for. This IPTV player is compatible with Xtream Codes API and is used to access different IPTV services. With this player, users can watch live TV and video-on-demand content. Though, it’s a unique application with premium features for Android devices, it is not officially available on the Play Store. Hence, you need to use its stand-alone APK file to install this application on your device.
Table of Contents
Key Features of Quick Player IPTV
|Offers Parental controls||Compatible with external players|
|Supports TV catch-up feature||Has Favorites section|
|Has searching and sorting functions||Supports all standard Codec and Format|
Why Choose Quick Player IPTV?
Quick Player IPTV is a fast, reliable, and robust IPTV player that is used to stream entertainment content from different IPTV services without any buffering issues. It also allows users to get to the information and rating of the movies. Moreover, it’s a user-friendly IPTV player for all IPTV streamers.
How Safe is Quick Player IPTV?
Quick Player TV is completely safe to use as it doesn’t provide any content on its own. But it is common to doubt the IPTV services as they may hold some content without an appropriate license. So, it is advised to use the best VPN with IPTV on your device to hide your online activities from third parties by hiding your IP address. Therefore, we recommend you use the VPNs like ExpressVPN and NordVPN on your streaming device while watching any IPTV service provider.
Pricing of Quick Player IPTV
Quick Player IPTV is a free media player, so no registration or subscription is needed to access this IPTV player on your streaming device.
Compatible Devices of Quick Player IPTV
It is compatible with the streaming devices provided here.
How to Install Quick Player IPTV on Android Devices
Since the Quick Player TV is unavailable on the Play Store, you have to use its APK file to install this application.
1. Head to Settings on your Android Smartphone.
2. Select Security and Enable Unknown sources by swiping the toggle.
3. Launch a web browser and download the Quick Player TV APK from a reliable website.
4. Open the APK file and tap the Install button to get the app.
5. After installation, launch the app on your device.
6. Add the IPTV playlist and enjoy streaming TV shows on your Android Smartphone.
How to Get Quick Player IPTV on Firestick
As the Quick Player TV app doesn’t have native support for Firestick, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. Launch the Firestick home screen and click the Search icon.
2. Type Downloader in the search bar.
3. Pick the app and tap the Download button.
4. Head to the Firestick Settings section and click My Fire TV.
5. Tap Developer Options and click the Install Unknown Apps option.
6. Turn on Downloader to install third-party apps on your Firestick.
7. Launch the Downloader app and click Home.
8. Provide the download link of the Quick Player TV APK in the given box.
9. Click on Go to download the APK file.
10. Open the downloaded APK file and click the Install button.
11. Once the installation is over, launch the app on your device.
12. Provide your playlist details like Profile name, Username, Password, and Playlist link.
13. Click the Add User button and enjoy streaming TV shows on Firestick.
How to Download Quick Player IPTV on Windows PC and Mac
You can use the Android emulator BlueStacks to install the Quick Player TV on your Windows PC or Mac PC using its APK file.
1. Open a web browser on your PC and download the Quick Player IPTV APK from an official website.
2. Next, visit the BlueStacks official website and install the emulator.
3. After installation, launch the emulator and sign in with your Google Account.
4. Click the Install APK icon and locate the emulator.
5. Open the downloaded APK file and tap the Install button.
6. After installation launch the app and add the playlist.
7. Now, you are ready to watch your favorite content on your PC.
How to Install Quick Player IPTV on Smart TV
Smart TV users can follow the steps here to install the Quick Player TV app using a PC and a USB drive.
1. Open a web browser on your PC and download the Quick Player IPTV APK from a reliable website.
2. After downloading the APK file, copy it to a USB drive.
3. Connect the USB drive to the USB port on your TV.
4. Power on your Smart TV and navigate to Settings.
5. Select Device Preferences and choose the Security & restrictions option.
6. Enable the Unknown sources option.
7. Go to File Manager and open the APK file.
8. Click the Install button to get the app.
9. Once the app is installed, tap Open to launch the app.
10. Integrate the IPTV playlist and stream your favorites on your TV.
Since Quick Player IPTV is a free media player, we couldn’t expect effective customer service from the developer team. So, users follow the common troubleshooting methods when this IPTV not working issue occurs.
Alternatives to Quick Player IPTV
If you are looking for alternatives, you can try the IPTV players mentioned here.
IPTV Blink Player
IPTV Blink Player is a premium IPTV player with support for Xteam Codes API playlists. So, it is the best alternative to the IPTV Blink Player. It is officially available on the reputed app stores to install the app on Android and iOS devices. Further, this IPTV player supports parental controls to let users block unnecessary categories. It also supports embedded subtitles feature to watch other language content.
IPTVX Player is an excellent option to add multiple playlists in a single platform. This IPTV player is compatible with the playlist formats like M3U, M3U8, and Xtream Codes API. Users can watch two channels on the same screen using the Picture in Picture mode. IPTVX Player also has support for Electronic Program Guide and lets users track the upcoming shows on their favorite channels.
Sky Media Player
Sky Media Player is an advanced media player with playback controls. It has a user-friendly interface and lets the users navigate the app easily. With this player, you can stream IPTV services that offer M3U links and Xtream Codes API. Users can add, edit, or delete the playlist at any time. Further, Sky Media Player is officially available on both Play Store and App Store to install the app on Android and iOS devices.
Quick Player IPTV is an excellent option to access different IPTV services on a single platform without spending a penny. It has an easy-to-navigate interface and gives a high-quality streaming experience for the users. But, remember, it doesn’t offer any content on its own. Further, it is not compatible with iOS devices which is considered a drawback of this IPTV player. However, iOS users can use the above-mentioned IPTV players to stream IPTV services on their devices.
To fix this IPTV not working issue, you need to check the internet connection, restart the app, and uninstall and reinstall the Quick Player IPTV app.
Yes, you can try the free IPTV playlists to stream IPTV content for free.
Quick Player IPTV is the best player for streaming IPTV.